Brit Property Nigeria Limited (RC1404978) is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and that the Company is limited by Shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: New Heaven, Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- High School Diploma or relevant qualification / Graduate Degree
- 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.