Rotation and Precision Machines Limited is a sales and procurement firm that is engaged in providing engineering solutions in all manufacturing sectors. Rotation and Precision Machines Limited specializes in the supply of power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc. The company’s services also include technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Offer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet people entering the building, answer any questions, providing directions and alert staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer a multiple-line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system.
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens, and clipboards along with any reference material they may need.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
Requirement / Key skills
- Candidates should possess an OND with 1 year work experience.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
Application Closing Date
30th November 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.