Beyond Credit is a technology driven financial services company that provides insurance backed loans, business support and savings services to low scale businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchise Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Franchise Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing the Franchisee network in your assigned area with the objective of growing revenue and profitability.
- Recruit and develop new Franchisees.
- Training and retraining of Franchisees.
- Verification of Franchisee’s home and shop addresses in compliance with company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain cordial and long-term relationship with Franchisees through excellent customer service.
- Capture all required information (i.e. Franchisee’s & guarantor’s name, address & KYC documents).
- Help Franchisees identify improvement opportunities to optimize their operations and enhance profitability.
- Reconciliation of daily/weekly collections with the Franchisee.
- Communicate messages regarding business strategies, promotions and product to Franchisees.
- Help Franchisees optimize the sales and profit from their respective Franchises.
- Offering continuous support to Franchisees, to ensure the overall success of Beyond Credit Limited as well as the Franchisee.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing or any related field.
- Prior experience in merchant acquisition through direct or aggregator model will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in commercial marketing experience and customer management, ideally within a financial service based institution and perfect understanding of customer acquisition model.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills to manage Franchisees.
- Candidate must reside in within Ibadan and other parts of Oyo state.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.