Gakanke Consulting Limited – Our client, Shilpee Electronic Gravures Limited (Shilpee), is a unit in the Veepee Group of Companies. Veepee Industries is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including;Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing ink & Resins etc.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flange / Keyway Maker
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced Flange Operator to process raw materials into parts and other components.
- Operates manual and automated flange machines and equipment. Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Determine appropriate techniques to use in creating cylinders in line with customer order circumferences.
- Pushes buttons, joysticks, and pedals and dials to activate machine.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions.
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Removes burrs or sharp edges from work piece.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as maintaining machines, dies or work pieces.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department head.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Operates any equipment needed to complete work order.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
Qualifications & Experience
- O’Level Certificate and Trade Test from the Federal Ministry of Labour
- Should have 7 – 8 years hands on experience in Welder and metal Fabrication.
- Experience a BASE SHELL Firm is an added advantage.
- Maintaining the production records.
- Minimize the wastage and maximize the production.
- Perform the basic tools and equipment being used.
- Improve the machine efficiency.
- Report to Supervisor (Local).
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.