Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client in the water treatment and plastic recycling business is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain bookkeeping up-to-date.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within the assigned project budget.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc as required.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- An Accounting Degree from a reputable university
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- Must be ICAN certified
- Advanced knowledge of MS tools.
- N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only residents of Kaduna should apply.