Beyond Credit is a technology driven financial services company that provides insurance backed loans, business support and savings services to low scale businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Loan Officer
Location: Owode, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Mobilization of Clients for loans
- Formation of groups within coverage area
- Verification of clients’ home and shop addresses in compliance with company’s guidelines and procedures
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals for business support loans
- Participation in credit committee for loan appraisals where required
- Recovery of overdue loans
- Maintain cordial and long-term relationship with customers through excellent customer service
- Appraising client’s business and capacity to service requested loan
- Registering loan on the system and recommending appropriate amount for disbursement
- Capture all requires information (i.e. client & guarantor’s name, address & image. Business image and address)
- Post-disbursement monitoring
- Collection and posting clients loan repayments and savings on the system
- Reconciliation of daily collections with the Branch Manager
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio
- Reporting directly to the branch manager
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management of Beyond Credit.
- BSc / HND / NCE / OND in any related field
- Prior experience as a loan officer in a financial institution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be resident in the above locations or environs.
Attractive with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and specific Location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Loan officer- Owode”.