Dreams Placement Hub – Our client, a medium sized store, is currently recruiting suitable candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Female Store Supervisor / Accountant
Location: Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing the activities of all the stores under supervision
- Managing inventory, purchases and sales activities for all the locations under responsibility.
- Responsible for the performance, welfare and general coordination ofall workers in the stores
- Managing the ordering levels and ordering channels of the store
- Coordinating all delivery activities and supervising as per ordering information
- Responsible for establiahing and implementinginitiatives to spur sales, growth and visibility.
- Ensure reporting is done as per deadlines
- Maintaining good customer service and amiable conduct with both online and offline customers
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Establish and Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors for win win situations
- BA / B.Sc / HND required (Accounting is preferred)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity, new ideas, and an artistic eye
- Experience with all major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, G+, etc)
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office packages
- A lagos mainland resident will be highly preferred
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.