MBIS International is a reputable Nursery and Primary education, we provide nursery and primary education to children from 18 months.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female School Administrative Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Must reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Post Graduate qualification in Education Management or related field gained from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of office administration gained in an educational setting assisting an administrator or head of school
- Must possess qualities and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with pupils, parents, teachers and senior management.
- Have thorough knowledge of school policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of standard office practices and procedures, equipment, and administrative techniques.
- Excellent IT skills – (have an exceptional ability to use Microsoft Office package) for data handling – letters, emails, reports, newsletters etc.
- Must have outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to set work priorities, organize work, and give direction.
- Can multi-task, handle interruptions, and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.