Talentsquare – Our client is an apparel and accessories distribution company, they have over the last seven (7) years grown into one of the biggest fast-fashion retailers in Nigeria focusing on top quality and friendly prices for women’s fashion items.
hey are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Retail – Sales Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be a part of the store operations team.
- The objective of your role is to maximize commercial performance whilst providing the best customer experience for and ensuring that customers get a positive first impression.
You will be expected to:
- Participate in stock management and control
- Assist shoppers locate the clothing items they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Stock shelves with goods
- Answer queries from shoppers
- Guide and give advice to customers on clothing selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Ensure the store clean and tidy
- Work within established guidelines with the company brand
- Attach price tags to merchandise
- Receive and store stock.
- Ability to take the initiative
- Team player with a sense of team spirit
- Ability to build external and internal relationships and partnerships
- Exhibits professionalism
- Ability to plan and prioritize with patience
- Understanding of different cultures in the work environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Takes responsibility for solving problems
- Emotionally intelligent
- Prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Accountable and responsible
- Communicate effectively and openly
- Continually looks for efficiency gains, shares best practice and suggests process improvements
- OND / HND Degree
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role will be needed in this role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions/retail software, payment system
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
N60,000 Monthly (for OND) – upwards.
HMO, Paid leave and performance-based bonuses (Add-ons after probation).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Advisable for applicants / candidates to stay within proximity of job location.