BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s facilities’ safety and security to ensure smooth and efficient business operations.
- He will be responsible for monitoring the adequacy of inventories and handle the budget to purchase materials and equipment for operations and ensure proper work delivery.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the organization’s buildings, ensuring that they meet legal requirements and health and safety standards.
- Implement regular inspection in all facilities both within and outside the building to ensure activities are conducted safely and appropriately.
- Execute open, close, and secure facilities at mentioned times and check for safety and maintenance concerns.
- Responsible for the management/oversight of the facility, stewardship, operation, repair, and general administration of the facilities.
- Maintain facility and records to ensure compliance with company standards and all regulatory agencies.
- Interfaces with customers, contractors, or other departments to solve problems or provide advice; ensures safe work conditions for workers and clients.
- Inspects work for quality and productivity, provides control of assigned budgets, expenses, or other task cost control; performs daily scheduling for assigned staff or facilities assignment assuring proper tools are available.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in any discipline
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar function
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Budgeting and budgetary controls
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.