Total Facilities Management Limited (TFML) was founded in Nigeria with the aim of providing high quality Facility Management / Maintenance services to both public and private sector. We offer a wide range of Facility Management services that assists our numerous clients to achieve their objectives and derive benefits from their investments.
We have specialist skill and experience in Facilities Management / Maintenance and also provide support services especially in the area of landscaping, cleaning, Fumigation / Pest control, Waste Management and other Environmental Maintenance services. We have requisite and proven integrity in the industry and offer integrated Facility Management services that are customer oriented and professional in nature.
We are recruiting to fill the position below to join our Corporate Services team:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Locations: Lagos, Abia and Plateau
- By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing Facility and Real Estate Management Companies in Nigeria with many opportunities for professional growth and advancement in addition to working alongside a diverse team of committed professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
The scope of work required for the role includes the following amongst others deemed ancillary to same and as contained in the monthly appraisal document:
- Develop Asset Register and Plan preventive maintenance schedule also update as at when due for assigned locations
- Implement maintenance activities in line with PPM schedule and Asset Register for assigned locations.
- Plan and coordinate all Inspection, testing of plumbing, fittings, installations and refurbishments
- Manage planned daily/weekly inspection/walk round and document findings with appropriate solutions for supervisor’s approval on a regular basis.
- Supervision of sub-contractors at project site to ensure deliverables are performed in line with TFML SOP
- Manage the quality of work done by vendors and technicians and certify that job done meet compliance standards and government regulation
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Ensure accurate and complete request are raised on MC for site activities.
- Ensure site CMMS performance.
- Draft presentations, facilities templates and process maps for supervisor perusal, modification and approval for use.
- Manage Facility officers/technicians/supervisors/office assistant/secretary for inspections and excellent daily service delivery on assigned projects.
- Generate site report and send to supervisor every Thursday on or before close of business.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate in any of the discipline listed below:
- Quantity Survey
- Information Technology
- Building Information Technology
- Estate Management
- Engineering – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural
- Facility Management
- Certification in Facility Management (FMP), CIWFM or its equivalent certification. will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 – 5 years’ cognate work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Proficient in Maintenance Connection v7Facility Management software
- Good attention to details; analytical and quick thinking skill
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 41001, & 45001 would be an added advantage
- Registered Membership with IFMA, IWFM or Pro FM will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online