AnneMarthas Global Services Limited is a Human Resources recruitment, outsourcing, management and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. With a growing reputation for being the all round HR management strategic partner for new and existing companies.
Our client, a major asset management company in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit a tech-oriented Facility Manager, who will be responsible for the running of our residential facilities, including overseeing security, maintenance and other services geared towards enhancing operational efficiency.
- Attend to emergency issues that arise in the facility.
- Oversee the maintenance and upgrade overall facility as required.
- Creating plans for replacements and repairs.
- Meeting potential occupants, showing them available properties and assessing their applications in accordance with anti-discrimination laws.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in the building.
- Develop a schedule for regular evaluation of equipment and services in the facilities.
- Develop and execute a system for regular cleaning, security, gardening, parking, repair and general facility management.
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operating costs.
- Develop and execute a system for regular cleaning, security, parking, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Investigating and resolving property complaints and rental violations.
- Carryout proper price review, before selecting the best vendors/artisans.
- HND / B.Sc in Estate Management or any related course.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and risk management skills.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.