HSE Strategy Development Limited is an international consultancy firm focused on Health, Safety and Environment, Business and Strategy Development, Organisational Development and Management Consulting. We have interests and offer services in varying sectors including, Health, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Raw Materials Mining and Exporting, Finance and Investments, Construction, Consulting, Education, and ICT. We are registered in Nigeria, under the Companies and Allied Matters ACT 1990. HSE’s goal is to develop strategies that create growth, sustainability and process improvement for organisations.
Our value in this context is complete end to end competence and ability to provide real-time solutions and strategies with implementation and industry-specific sustenance controls across a broad spectrum of capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: External Auditor
- Your goal will be to provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding the finances and processes of organizations.
- Plan effective auditing processes
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Inspect internal systems and controls and assess risk management tactics
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators
- Report audit findings and recommend solutions.
- Current CV and Audit Firm profile demonstrating experience in similar tasks.
- Proof of having done a similar assignment in auditing organizations.
- List of at least 3 referees with contacts.
The audit fees will be fixed, determined through a competitive bidding process.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “The Position Applied For – Your Full Name (e.g: External Auditor – Omoniyi Zara)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.