Shuttlers is a platform that enables professionals access to efficient shared transportation in Lagos Metropolis. We help transform the stressful time commuting to and from work into a productive, refreshing and relaxing experience. With Shuttlers App, Professionals can book a seat on a route, pay for seats and track arrival of their shuttles. Our goal is to help you commute to work and back home in the most comfortable, safe, fun and affordable way possible. Passengers shuttle in air-conditioned buses plying routes that have been designed and customized to suit your commuting needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Extended Sales Force Representative
Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Shuttlers services.
- As a sales representative, or sales agent, you will also research sales competition.
- Generate lead opportunities for the business across multiple verticals (B2B, B2C and Charter Service)
- Convert leads to active paying customers.
- Identify and close bus partnership opportunities.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Identify new route opportunities.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Identify opportunities for collaborations like events, seminars and conferences.
- Report and provide feedback to management on competition activities and opportunities using relevant data.
- Maintain and expand the sales database within your assigned territory.
- B2B Client Acquisition
- Event/Charter Acquisition
- Bus Partner Acquisition
- B2C User Acquisition.
- Minimum of OND qualification in Marketing, Sale & Business Administration or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years proven sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving on sales and customer acquisition related quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and driven.
N150,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.