UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organisation’s needs.
Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Supervisor: Reports to the Managing Director.
Primary Job Purpose
- Executive Assistant to the Directors will serve as the Primary Point of Contact (PPC) for internal and external as well as personal matters pertaining to the Office of the Managing Director.
- The Executive Assistant will also serve as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organize and coordinate and oversee special projects.
- She will exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- She will also work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Directors, managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Organising meetings and ensuring the Directors are well prepared for meetings by ensuring that all schedules are met in a timely manner.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Director’s schedules especially that of the MD/CEO is efficient
- Directly supervise personnel as well as all administrative staff assigned to the Managing Director.
- Receiving visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with management staff.
- Assist in providing leadership while building relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manage a variety of special projects for the Directors.
- Streamline approval requests to the Managing Director and ensure proper staff work precedes submission of same.
- Manage Company Procurement and Store to ensure that proper records are kept and procedures followed for goods supplied and released from the store.
- Ensures that the Director’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the Managing Director and the organization in general
- Manage contacts to conduct up-to-date database entry, track VIP relations and correspondence; facilitate relationships by familiarizing him/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones)
- Update the Directors especially the Managing Director on information deemed relevant to the industry by way of competition or new government regulations.
- Devising, maintaining and managing office systems including data management and filing.
- Maintain physical and electronic office filing systems for the Directors
- Sets-up staff meetings, maintain electronic staff calendars and organize team events
- Other responsibilities include: Directly supervising the Administrative Assistant, interviewing, making hiring recommendations, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Any other role as assigned by Management.
- B.Sc in any Social and Management related courses
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant in any sector
- Must be a female
- Good organizational, creative and coordinating skills.
- Between the age of 28 – 35 years
- Excellent Planning skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Leadership skills
N200,00 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.