HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives.
- They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf.
- Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Provide professional representation for the function.
- Provide executive leadership with extensive and continuous calendar management, domestic and international travel management, expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan management, and all other executive support.
- Act as representative of executive leadership regarding internal and external relations and correspondences and screening communications.
- Coordination of meetings, creating PowerPoint presentations, coordinating monthly reporting, use of Excel spreadsheets and ordering equipment, etc.
- Arrange on- and off-site meetings, events, appointments & travel for departmental leadership with supporting materials as needed.
- Ensure that executive leadership is informed of priorities, deadlines and challenges. Assist executive leadership in tracking key operational metrics by organizing and compiling data, researching facts, and coordinating information retrieval.
- Arrange teleconferences, domestically and/or internationally.
- Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs and technical operations.
- Complete accurate and detailed leadership department expense reporting and other departmental reports.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action. Analyze needs and problems and determine approach and priority.
- Assist with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing.
- Track internal and external contacts and maintain contact database.
- Utilize efficient time management with the nuances of complex administrative assistance at the executive level.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of team and company information.
- Operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary.
- Available at various hours for business-related tasks during regular business working hours and periodically during off-hours (evenings and weekends).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be available to travel and flexible
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
N150,000 – N300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.