A Travel Management Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, you are responsible for providing professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the office of the Managing Director, and other portfolio under purview which include and may not be limited to Finchglow Travels, but the entire Group.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support functions to the Managing Director
- Coordinate and maintain the Managing Director’s calendar
- Manage social Media accounts of the managing Director
- Constantly check sales update on various platforms
- Coordinate meetings on behalf of the Managing Director.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to maintain and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to perform filing practices and procedures
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate verbally with others.
- Ability to organize, set priorities and exercise sound judgment within areas of responsibility
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Qualification BA/BSC