PPC Limited – We turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experiences. We are a specialized systems integrator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer (Technical Services)
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Warri – Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract/PO documents (Philosophy, drawings, specifications and Scope)
- Carry out an implementation site survey, write survey report pointing out any deviation from contractual philosophy and scope for possible variation
- Assist in Work out the contract implementation job schedule using approved /recommended software
- Participate in the contract Kick-off meeting with the client.
- Participate with his team in the in-house Contract/PO pre-implementation briefing
- Ensure all resources (materials, tools, personnel, fund and certifications) required for full contract/PO implementation are available for relevant jobs
- Mobilization to the site for full implementation of the contract/PO
- Implement contract/PO as per scope to achieve the desired goal
- Provide progress reports as may be required
- Assist to provide JCC for completed Milestones if required and submit through the PM
- Assist to carry out Pre-commission Tests of completed jobs as may be required
- Assist to Produce as-built documentation and commission the completed contract/PO
- Follow the De-mobilization process and handover the completed jobs to the client as required
- Attend to duties as may be assigned.
- B.Eng in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering
- CCNA is an added advantage
- Evidence of achieving MNSE / MIEEE in the next 2years (added advantage)
- At least minimum 2 years in active ICT/Telecoms industry
- Minimum of 3 years experience in network and System Administration (experience in Project Management is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of the following Systems – LAN/WAN – Data/Voice Networking – SOC, MW Radio, CCTV, Low Voltage Power Unit, Telephony.
- Network Design and Construction
- Supporting Network/Server Hardware and Software
- Monitoring Network Performance
- Interdepartmental Coordination and Liaison
- Managing Projects
- Client-Initiated Service and Change Requests
- Design and Process Recommendations
- Documentation and Reporting
- Network Security and Administration.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.