Industrial Applications Nigeria Limited – (Indapp) was founded in 1967 in Lagos, Nigeria as a Plastic Manufacturing company. Around the year 2000 it became a trading company dealing in supply of goods, equipment and services for various company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
- Schedule and implement the planned daily, weekly preventive maintenance on machineries and equipment
- Carried out repair work requested from breakdown or plant modification
- Make provision for the ordering of spare part and sure that spare part are available for maintenance on shift
- Responsible for updating of maintenance control document job card, machine history records, preventive maintenance forms
- Provide accurate and adequate report on state of machineries and equipments
- Monitoring of subordinate to ensure that activities done conforms with ISO procedure
- To schedule weekly and daily preventive maintenance programmes.
- Responsible for the monitoring of all electrical plants and equipment
- To issue job cards jobs to subordinates.
- To carry out repair of all the sub-plant which involves mechanical and electrical
- To update all maintenance related documents
- Monitoring of generators and ensuring that the equipment is well secured at the right time.
- Reporting to the maintenance manager all non-conformities in the system.
- B.Eng, B.Sc or HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.