Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineer with experience working with Gas power generator sets, such as MTU, MWM, Jenbacher, Caterpillar, Cummins
- Candidate should be able to handle projects from production stage to execution and commissioning.
- He should be able to support in aftersales, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Commissioning of Electrical panels by properly checking all connections and making sure everything functions properly.
- Execute electrical preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure all machine protections, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of reports, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issues.
- Initiating root cause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Troubleshooting of electrical faults especially on gas powered plants
- Properly read and diagnose system faults.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across site.
- Comply with all HSE and ISO standards and policies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Eager to learn and develop electrical knowledge and skills.
- Ability to read and execute projects following wiring diagrams.
- Ability to follow and supervise P&ID installation and commission.
- Familiar with AMF, ATS panels.
- Proper knowledge and experience with Synchronization, and load sharing systems.
- Familiarity with Controllers such as ComAp, Woodward, and Deepsea.
- Knowledge in Low voltage, Medium voltage systems with their protections and control.
- Familiar with different HMIs and Scada systems.
- Able to check and diagnose Engine Electronic system, and sensors
- Knowledge and experience with AVRs.
Application Closing Date
3pm on Wednesday, 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.