Sunlight Resources Limited is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. It is a business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria. It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went on to design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Electronics Technician
Location: Ladipo-Mushin, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Nature: Shifting Arrangement Compulsory
Seniority Level : Junior Staff
- Capable of repairing drive and parameters settings
- Having a basic knowledge of plc
- Capable of making control circuits of various drive functions
- Having knowledge of VFFS and HFFS packaging machines
- Can perform packing machine changeovers
- Predictive maintenance of machine electrical side
- Reactive maintenance of electrical side.
- Planned maintenance of machine electrical side
- Unplanned maintenance of machine electrical side
- Total productive maintenance of machine electrical side.
- Coordinate the maintenance (electrical & electronics) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce down time and keep the factory running.
- Good knowledge of electrical motors, sensors, drives, plcs, instrumentation etc.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the maintenance head.
- Minimum educational standard: Trade Test, SSCE, OND, B.Sc or HND in Engineering either Electrical or related .
- Professional Membership of the Engineering Institute is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Three (3) year Upwards in similar roles (Electrical Electronics) experience majorly in Food and other Manufacturing Industry.
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Rapport building skills
- Professional etiquette
- Time Management Skills
- Team management of minimum of 5 members
- Peoples Skills
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
N60, 000 – N100, 000 Monthly depending on experience.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job Title as the subject of the mail.