The Oaks Nursery, a fast growing Early Years School located in the heart of Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
As an early years teacher, you’ll need to:
- Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment
- Assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- Observe, assess and record each child’s progress
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Attend staff meetings and staff training days
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 10 years experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.