GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Career Trainee – Field Engineer
Job ID: R3564100
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Description Summary
- Early Career Trainee Field Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
- Provide technical support and maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Provide electronic / mechanical support of total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the daily interfacing with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues.
- Act to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- Assist in Account Sales visits
- Help train others where necessary
- Identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Assist in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and preventative maintenance service (PMS) contract cost control and ensure productivity
- Responsible for the completion of all administration tasks on time.
- Ensure timely completion of field modifications instructions (FMIs) and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Support installation and play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Shares best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Insure timely dispatch closure.
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Technical analytical skills. than directs.
- Up to 2 years of Field Services experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Abililty to take initiative and motivated
- Planning and organization skills.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualification BA/BSC