Talentsquare – Our client is an apparel and accessories distribution company, they have over the last seven (7) years grown into one of the biggest fast-fashion retailers in Nigeria focusing on top quality and friendly prices for women’s fashion items.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: e-Commerce Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently have an exciting role for an experienced e-Commerce Specialist to support our client’s e-commerce website.
- As the e-Commerce Specialist, you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the e-commerce website.
- You will be expected to deliver the digital strategy and provide a superior e-Commerce experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive online sales to help meet financial targets.
- Ensure the experience for the online customer is reflective of the brand & customer service values.
- End-to-end management of new product uploads, including copywriting, coordinating photography, and inventory management
- Ensure product enrichment is managed efficiently, with strong attention to detail, and in a timely manner
- Online product merchandising and daily review of the site to ensure all product content is current, accurate, relevant, and aligned with digital merchandising and content strategy
- Maintain the management categorization of all products on-site, regularly updating new arrivals, best sellers, and sale products.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
- Collaborate and liaise with the management team to understand product delivery dates and SOH across the retail stores to manage online product enrichment processes and timelines.
- Support marketing campaigns, product launches, and retail activities with regular and relevant content updates.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrated 3 years minimum in e-commerce management experience in a similar role
- E-store Operations background (Magento experience highly regarded)
- Experience or understanding of the fashion retail industry or e-Commerce background in the fashion category is highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to foster strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Highly self-driven with an initiative to be hands-on to support the wider team
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends, and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye for detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online