Gebit Investment Limited is a Nigerian company with a network of partners worldwide. Our company is engaged in the production of balustrades, cubicles, ironmongery, minibars and motorized roller shutters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable, responsible, and organized and safety – conscious driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations travelled to.
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- Schedule of duties shall include but not be limited to the under listed:
- To make sure the vehicle(s) assigned to you are in good order.
- To make sure the vehicle(s) are washed and well maintained.
- To make sure the vehicle(s) are serviced as at when due and their papers renewed as at when due.
- To Transport assigned staff and materials to the destination point
- To submit timely report on any case of accident, injury or damage to vehicles to the admin officer
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- To carry out any other function that may be assigned to you by the Management.
- SSCE / OND / High School Diploma.
- 3 – 4 years driving experience.
- Valid driver’s license / Lasri.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.