amily Homes Funds Limited (FHFL) – We invest in structures to create the conditions for hard-working Nigerian families to secure their own homes.
We do this because affordable homes not only provide a fundamental human right, providing families with the right environment to thrive and a greater overall sense of living but it is also a major driver of national growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver – 0001
- The purpose of this role is to provide transport services for staff and stakeholders of Family Homes Funds Limited to and from assigned destinations within Abuja and other Nigeria Region in a safe, efficient, and courteous manner observing all road traffic rules and post security regulations.
- Manage transport booking requests and communicate effectively with staff and other stakeholders
- Drive FHFL staff and stakeholders to meetings and functions within Abuja and Nigeria.
- Conduct Airport runs to pick up/drop off staff, stakeholders, and visitors. Liaise with Airport officials as necessary.
- Undertake journeys to other states within Nigeria as necessary
- Perform duties in line with post security regulations
- Keep accurate records of vehicle mileage, fuel consumption and maintenance work/costs
- Perform daily inspections to ensure that all official vehicles are road worthy and in good working order.
- Wash/Clean official vehicles ensuring they are kept tidy and parked in a secured area.
- Complete vehicle inspection checklists and promptly report any defects, faults or incidents that occur to the HR & Admin Assistant / Fleet Manager
- Check that all vehicle equipment and tools are secured safely and are functioning correctly.
- Maintain other records as may be delegated by the HR & Admin Assistant / Fleet Manager.
- Must possess minimum of SSCE with 5 credits
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable previous driving experience
- Good working knowledge (and driving experience) of Abuja
- Full valid Nigerian driving license
- Basic Computer skills – Microsoft Office tools
- Must be able to relate and speak fluent English
- Making Effective Decisions
- Collaborating and partnering
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter summarizing their achievements and their detailed CV saved with applicant’s name as PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Driver (0001)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Late Applications will not be considered.