Bancorp Consulting Limited is a Management and Capacity Building company providing training, consulting, and outsourcing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Owerri – Imo, Aba – Abia, Warri – Delta, Benin – Edo, Enugu and Uyo – Akwa Ibom
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow all Alvac Operational Procedures and Standards
- Maintain the service and appearance of vehicles daily
- Ensure that the cars are fuelled at the company’s designated filling stations every day.
- Keep the cars in clean condition( exterior, interior engine)
- Checking the engine oil, battery water, tyres, and knowing when the car has any fault.
- Confirm and keep records to know when the vehicle is due for servicing, and report to the supervisor who in turn will report to the Logistics Officer
- Check all vehicle particulars and ensure they are up to date.
- Reporting: prompt reporting of any problems developed in the cause of carrying out daily activities to the Supervisor
- Maintain driver logs and record all movements in the trip sheet
- Safely transport consignment to customers location in a timely, safe, courteous and professional manner
- Act as an observer during operation and report same to control room and the operation officer.
- Maintain vehicle Inventory which includes doing a general check of the vault to ensure all cash bags are removed after the day’s operation.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the vehicle, crew, consignment
- Denying all unauthorized access into the vehicle.
- Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from supervisor
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor, Logistics or operations officer.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Spy Driver is an added advantages.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.