Afrimed Specialist Hospital is a subsidiary of Afrimed OGP Specialist Nigeria Limited, Afrimed OGP Specialist Nig Ltd is fully registered under the Corporate Affairs Commision of Nigeria (CAC). The facility is a product of an overriding philosophy to create a positive change in the health care delivery system in Nigeria and the performance in the last 6 years of its existence has justified same in all ramificiation of clinical practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification with at least 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.