Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Industry: Oil and Gas
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate is expected to be in charge of the control and daily management of documents on a Project and in the company.
- Numbering & identification of documents
- Quality & compliance checks on documents
- Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hard-copies)
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle
- Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents
- Distribution of documents to relevant people / organisations
- Progress reporting on the documents status / maintaining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Degree in related field
- 2 years experience as a document controller
- Proficiency in AutoCad , Adobe Acrobat, MS Office
- Well organized and systematic
- Good communication skill.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Previous experience with document control software (DMS) is required.
- Ability to work cross functionally internally, externally, and internationally.
N150,000 – N300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.