Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Diversity Recruiting Program Manager for EMEA
Reference No.: 220003NG
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job: Human Resources
- Develops, implements, and/or maintains employment and other recruiting programs. Assists recruiting management in setting the college campus strategy for the identification, recruitment and qualification of college hires.
- May interview and screen entry level applicants in other areas.
- Join an industry leader in assisting with setting the strategy for college campus recruiting. Work closely with Oracle management to identify internal hiring needs.
- Will interface with Oracle*s iRecruitment web tool to support recruiting programs. Close candidate interviews and determine candidate expectations. Formulate offer package. May conduct reference checks. Maintain accurate applicant tracking records. Compile and analyze data and prepare reports for senior management.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- Demonstrated record of measurable success in a fast paced, high volume environment. Previous experience with campus recruiting. Ability to travel. BA / B.Sc Degree.
The responsibilities include to:
- Establish goals and success metrics by region, by country for gender and gender expression.
- Build report with detailed hiring data for gender/gender expression.
- Roadmap for success in EMEA.
- Identify D&I opportunities in each country in EMEA, will help create priority list & tools and partnerships for each country.
- Campus recruiting focus.
- Engage with recruitment leaders and recruiters to use and embrace those opportunities.
- Train the leaders in partnership.
- Train and upskill recruiting teams.
- Work with D&I team in HR and be a point of contact on employee resource groups – identify collaboration opportunities.
- Build events calendar and complete events.
- Diversity Recruiting Projects and initiatives as needed.
- Identifying potential sponsor and plan for Oracle Career Relaunch in EMEA.
- Create plan to run all EMEA job descriptions through Textio.
- Promotion campaign in partnership with branding team.
- Consistent track record of working with senior stakeholders to deliver DEI recruiting outcomes; 5+ years of experience preferred in highly international corporate environment with a complex structure and operations across the globe.
- College, University, or equivalent Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Global Program Management professional experience and understanding of front-line work environments.
- Does this sound like you? If so, we hope to meet you!
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.
In order to be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience building a global inclusion and diversity strategy.
- The ability to analyze data to advise decisions and use metrics to evaluate the success.
- Proven track of introducing new methods, processes, KPI´s and skills across different locations, creating consistent structures and processes.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with an ability to clearly express ideas, both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence leaders, coordinate with other cross-functional colleagues internally and build relationships with all levels in an organization.
- Empathic and integrative leader motivating organizations to embrace change and pro-actively stir improvement. Hands-on personality with proactive, innovative and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).