People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Research and Advocacy
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Management or any other related field.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with a least 3 years in a director role and 8 years in a managerial position.
- A post graduate Degree in any related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a similar field will be an added advantage
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to collaborate in cross functionl and inter-regional terms
- In-depth knowledge of techniques and tools in information gathering, data collection, analysis and visualisation
- Fund raising skills etc.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.