Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship and Technology – The Institute’s main objective is to promote advanced knowledge, training, practice, innovation and support in the field of Entrepreneurship, management and technology across diverse spheres by stimulating creative ideas, techniques or opportunities for sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Corporate Marketing
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Benue, Cross River, Gombe, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau and Taraba
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail;
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share;
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events;
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs;
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals;
- Represent Institute at trade association meetings to promote product Job Requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration
- Experience: 5 years
- Must be resident in the job location.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g Application for Director of Corporate Marketing – Abuja.