Pecantrust Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in 2016 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Bank is focused on supporting entrepreneurial development and empowerment of the economically disadvantaged micro, small and medium scale enterprises (MSME). It provides a wide range of financial products and services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, cooperatives, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting line: Head of sales
- Canvassing assigned territories to present companies products to potential customers as well as opening and managing new accounts.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective
- Ensure to meet all sales quotas and goals.
- Opening of new accounts
- Daily cash Ajo collection
- FIeld sales of the Bank products
- Daily reporting
- Record keeping of customer’s transactions.
Educational and Professional Requirement
- SSCE, OND, HND from a credible institution
- Must have 0-1 year of work experience
- Demonstrated and proven sales result
- Marketing experience
- Must live within the Island
- Proven good track record with handling cash.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.