Nigeria Stakeholders Group is a Non-Governmental Organization based in Nigeria with focused on Political affairs. We promote citizen participation in elections, political enlightenment and engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are hiring self motivated Digital Marketers who seek platform for expression to gain experience or desire to deliver selfless value.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Demonstrable ability in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Ability in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Digital Marketing Officer Volunteer” as the subject of the mail.