UpperMark Solutions Limited is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium, and large-sized businesses across Lagos, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Aguda, Surulere – Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. UpperMark Solutions Limited
- This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
- With an increasing clientele, we are looking to hire an extra hand in our marketing team. UpperMark Solutions Limited is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium, and large-sized businesses across Lagos, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas.
- As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
- At UpperMark Solutions Limited, no two problems are the same; hence, we utilize unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- To develop content calendars for each of his/her assigned brands
- To produce copies/images for social media posts
- To manage social communities and monitor inbound messages across all platforms
- To engage with audiences on owned and third-party platfor UpperMark Solutions Limitedms
- To measure and report on the success of social media content
- To interface with paid social media services to allocate and optimize media spend
- To work with Clients and approving authorities to approve and schedule social posts on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- Experience: 2 – 7 years.
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Ability to write high-quality content for different social platforms
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO
- Strong attention to details
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated, and inspiring
- Expertise in image editing software, videography and phot UpperMark Solutions Limitedography will be of advantage.
- Experience in developing and implementing successful social media campaigns and community management in a digital/PR/Advertising agency is an advantage
- Ability to spot consumer trends and behaviors through social listening.
N50,000 to N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.