First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014 as an Issuing House and Financial Advisory firm, with an authorized share capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid up capital of N1.9 billion. The Firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014. The firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and has leveraged its solid capital base and the excellent track-record and credentials of its team, directors and shareholders. The team behind the firm have been involved in various transactions ranging from Issuance of bonds, raising equity capital, mergers and acquisition, restructuring to project advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with experience in Media buying to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Orchestrate digital media strategies across various platforms.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Collaborate with team members to improve user experience
- Negotiate with advertising sales agents to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
- Manage budgets and monitor campaigns costs and ROI metrics.
- Track and present campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Build and maintain a network of advertising agents and broadcasting networks.
- Monitor audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEMRush, Firebase, Meta Business Suite, WebTrends etc.)
- Community management, monitor the ongoing company presence online (Twitter, Facebook etc.) and offline
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are displayed appropriately
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Qualification: A BSc in Marketing, Finance, Law or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years in media buying. Experience in a marketing or media buying agency will be a plus.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with PPC, B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.