Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, under the supervision of the marketing manager, you are responsible for developing strong and innovative digital channel strategies to promote loyalty and awareness. Your duties include producing engaging content, facilitating customer service, and working closely with the marketing manager on projects and campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create content pillars to help with building an overall strategy.
- Work with the marketing manager to create marketing strategies for the brand.
- Curate trendy and relatable content.
- Work with the marketing manager to create content calendars.
- Plan and coordinate photoshoots, take pictures of people/outfits and edit them.
- Create and edit video content on digital channels e.g. reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletters, broadcast messages and create content for email marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and run ads.
- Coordinate online advertising, regularly review and amend keywords to optimize performance.
- Manage the company website and track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports to be reviewed by the marketing manager.
- Respond to inquiries and orders across company-approved platforms.
- Upload images and videos on all social media platforms.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends in online marketing.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ideal candidate is Google Analytics certified
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels
N150,000 / Month depending on experience
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their Resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.