Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks that manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since being peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and start-ups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staff and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product-driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our identity verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer Advocate
- We are looking for a Developer Advocate to join the team that will be responsible for writing technical documentation, tutorials, code samples, and demo apps for Youverify fastest-growing products.
- The individual will Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community and Influence the direction of our developer products by gathering insights from our developer community.
- Creating/writing technical documentation, tutorials, code samples, and demo apps for Youverify’s fastest-growing product.
- Advocate for the needs of our developer community, and bring their feedback back to the product and engineering teams.
- Promoting Youveriify products to our targeted audience through our different social platforms and events.
- Providing solutions to questions asked about Youverify in the different communities, blogs, and other social media platforms.
- Connect with customers and speak directly to our developer users about their business needs, technical landscapes, and pain points.
- Consistently give meaningful feedback to the marketing/sales team.
- Conduct training and workshops and provide space for discussions and peer-learning in online forums and at virtual or onsite movement events.
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community.
- Influence the direction of our developer products by gathering insights from our developer community.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2 years plus experience in a similar role.
- Strong passion for development advocacy.
- Comfortable with one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Conversant with SDK technical concepts and can write code samples.
- A great writer and editor who can fluently communicate in general and technical languages.
- Comfortable talking to customers and confident and comfortable presenting to different types of audiences (large and small).
- Highly creative and intellectually curious.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Developer Advocate” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.