AIM Consultants Limited is a privately owned Nigerian company established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1979, and has since grown to become one of the leading integrated Consultancies in the Country. AIM is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Certificate of Incorporation R.C. 30821 and is Certified ISO 9001: 2015. AIM exports Consultancy services to Sub-Sahara Africa and has a work force of over 220 colleagues around Nigeria and at project sites.
AIM is registered with all the regulatory bodies namely: The Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC), The Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) and The Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
We are recruiting an individual to join our formidable team of Professionals in the position below:
Job Title: Design Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design of Electrical Systems
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Design client needs and requirements.
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Candidate must posses knowledge of ELECTRICAL Design Softwares
- At least 5 years of Design experience
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.