Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demi Chef De Partie (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The demi chef will be responsible for all dishes prepared in his section, he must be knowledgeable about the section he oversees as well as how a kitchen functions as a whole.
- Being organized and able to work in fast-paced, high-pressure situations is important. In the kitchen, the demi chef oversees line or station cooks within a production area such as the potager, saucier, vegetable cook, or pastry chef.
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards
- Providing customer service to staff and customers
- Responsible for kitchen laundry and laundry of all kitchen/dining linen.
- In charge of kitchen storage
- Degreasing of kitchen equipment
- Assist cook mate and all other duties as assigned.
Competencies / Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of OND experience required
- At least 2 years of experience required.
- Good knowledge of kitchen hygiene and safety
- High precision and accuracy, attention to details
- Ability to work in a team
- Previous kitchen experience within hospitality, ideally in a fine-dining operation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online