Revent Global finance is a microlending firm with the aim of eradicating poverty and creating wealth for the masses. We are in the business of giving out loans to individuals that sell fast moving consumer goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Officer
Location: Oshodi and Lagos Island Market, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate demand and meet all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Follow up on all debtor accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Monitors Loan officer to ensure loans booked by them are fully recovered.
- Monitoring and Recovering of Expired loans in all markets.
- Daily call memo and progress reports on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring.
- Preparation of approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow up until loan is fully settled and the balance written off.
- Preparation and recommendation of strategies for all recoveries
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on assigned portfolio.
- Liaise with external solicitors to ensure that cases referred to them for legal action are handled with efficiency.
- Obtain background information on all loans /customers assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc.
- Follow up on major debtors to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with at least 2 years experience
N60,000 with transport allowance of 20,000 every month
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@reventglobalfinance.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Experience Level Junior