Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Requisition ID: 6063
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Fully Onsite)
Department: Customer Support
- Tek Experts is a different kind of tech support company. We’re moving away from just fixing breaks to providing agile, relationship-based support for the largest, most innovative enterprises. That’s why we’re looking for people who love technology and want to gain experience to grow as IT professionals. We celebrate diversity in every way, and it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. Come join our global team of creative problem solvers.
- We’re looking for a creative and adaptable Customer Service Specialist to deliver world-class situation management for premier enterprise customers.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for the quick resolution of key issues that affect our clients’ businesses.
- You’ll earn our customers’ and partners’ trust to positively represent our clients and exceed customer expectations as you coordinate and communicate with them throughout the resolution process.
- This team embraces a growth mindset that encourages you to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers and make decisions that put the customer first.
This role will:
- Serve as single point of contact for customers, gathering information needed to resolve cases, setting expectations, and delivering guidance on resolutions while a technical team works to resolve critical system issues
- Assign appropriate severity level, category, priority, and team to each incident
- Manage the end-to-end customer case lifecycle to ensure incidents are resolved accurately and timely, proactively following up and engaging with the customer
- Collaborate and seek guidance from technical engineers, subject matter experts, and other team members to validate your approach, escalating to higher level technical support as needed
- Maintain documentation for all cases, including queries, process steps, resolutions consistent with commitments, and prescribed protocols, always protecting confidential and sensitive information
In this role:
- Customer service experience and a desire to learn new technical skills are required
- Excellent multitasking, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Creative and adaptable individual who is good at developing and maintaining positive working relationships
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken
What we offer you
- Personal and professional growth in a global company
- Diverse global team of supportive and passionate colleagues
- Globally competitive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) package
- Subsidized transportation package (bus service)
- 13th month pay
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online