ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (English, Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails, chats or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
- Application Closing Date
Only applicants living within the following axis will be considered:
- Oshodi / Ilupeju / Mushin
- Ilasa / Cele / Isolo / Okota / Ajegunle
- Gbagada / Bariga / Somolu / Oworoshoki / Anthony
- Yaba / Onipanu / Palmgroove / Fadeyi
- Ojota / Ogudu / Ketu.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVin an MS Word format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title & Language (Eg: Customer Service Representative – “Hausa”) ” as the subject of the email.