Fornix Technologies Limited is a specialist website design and SEO agency in Nigeria, producing digital solutions to help strengthen brands. We are digital architects, designers, developers, producers, creatives and visionaries living and breathing branding, web design and UX.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales and Marketing Officer – Website Development
Employment Type: Temporary
- We are looking for an organized customer sales and marketing staff to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The sales and marketing staff’s responsibilities include finding businesses that need an internet website, digital Marketing & ads, eCommerce, News & Blog, eLearning, CMS, etc.
- The sales and marketing staff represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- To be a successful customer sales and marketing staff, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of Fornix Technologies.
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent experience. BA/BS is a plus but is not required.
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- An understanding of ICT tools and tactics.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Some past experience in marketing is preferred.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Able to be persuasive.
N20,000 – N80,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.