247 Food Limited, The largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations & Social Media Officer
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Customer Relations Officer who will engage our customers by building & preserving trusting relationships.
- The Customer Relations Officer will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with existing and new clients.
- He/She must be a strategic and analytical personality, with ability to find solutions to problems and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Build positive relationships with all our clients
- Maintain and engage existing customer
- Constantly work on growing customer base
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Ensure adequate representation of company products and image on the website.
- Submit reports on customer activities
- Coordinate activities around the office to ensure quality and prompt delivery to customers
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND with 3-5 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.