Paradigm Finance is a digitally enabled finance company in Nigeria that provides finance to mass and middle-income employees as well as structured businesses in selected markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk / Operations Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full time (Hybrid work model)
- Establish and monitor policies and procedures that will foster the company’s potential to meet its sales and risk management goal.
- Identify credit risk related issues and coordinate issues resolution management.
- Evaluation of financial data such as, balance sheets and income statements to determine the level of default risk.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Assist in controlling costs associated with operating and collecting credits.
- Manage cross market as well as central/local credit risk activities.
- Follow up and maintain tracking on open audit, LRG and self-identified credit risk issues to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Prepare portfolio reports and communicate same accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or related field.
- 3 years of experience preferably within the financial services environment.
- Advanced computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of consumer credit risk management; sound market and industry knowledge in area of specialization.
- Leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong inter-personal and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.