Checkoff Finance has recently received an Approval In Principle (AIP) from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Checkoff Finance is into consumer loans and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Improve and strictly implement the company’s various credit systems and strictly abide by various financial laws and regulations
- Responsible for reviewing the actual situation of borrowers on the platform, identifying business risk points, and reviewing the investigation reports on borrowing.
- Manage and responsible for the overall Credit Operations of the Company.
- Responsible for reviewing the fraud risk check of the borrower’s borrowing conditions are true and effective
- Liaise with the superior (Risk Management Head) as well as other top Management.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Review regularly the efficiency of products, processes, policies and people through data-driven analysis, and apply improvements.
- Collaborate with various functions across the organization to boost efficiency and productivity.
- Manage customer support processes and manage them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Ensure capacity of credit operation is properly planned to meet the growth target of the company.
- Conduct post disbursement spot checks on customers to confirm loan performance and utilization.
- Monitor the credit portfolio and evaluate the risk of potential default while recommending recovery solutions.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related quantitative fields
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the Financial Services sector
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of work experience in the exact role or a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application; especially Excel.
N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.