Enroyale Consulting – Our client, a Digital Banking institute, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a credit analyst to work with the Head, of Credit & Business Development to improve our underwriting processes & manage a risk asset portfolio in excess of N3 Billion in a few months’ time.
- Your responsibilities will include evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline.
- 3 – 6 years of work experience.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Banking experience with adequate knowledge of credit risk management.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- You have a high level of SQL/Excel Proficiency
- Use of Python/R is a plus
- You have a good understanding of the business – you quickly identify which metrics are relevant for an area and anticipate which data projects will add value
- You have a good track record of delivering insight and actionable recommendations in an analytical role preferable in the banking or fintech industry
- You have strong data visualization skills, including knowledge of self-serve tools like Looker, Tableau or similar.
N130,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.