Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Thinker Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities (but are not limited to)
- Understand brand marketing campaigns and audience types in order to organize and schedule content marketing accordingly.
- Assist in facilitating cross-functional communication to ensure all task information is clear and correct for the Creative Team to execute.
- Accurately coordinate and schedule the brand content calendars for each audience and ensure all deliverables are live on time.
- Special projects on an as-needed basis
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects.
- Creating layouts, mockups and prototypes may be required to illustrate their design idea to other members of the team or management.
- Help design promotional material for events, like brochures and videos
- Prepare content for internal use (like guidelines and glossaries)
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations and business cards
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics and social media posts
- Coordinate and gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening the company brand
- Supporting the Creative team with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Directing the design and development of creative materials.
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
- Meeting company objectives, values, budgets, and deadlines.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up with the latest trends, strategies, and technologies.
- Create contents on reels and tik tok
- Experience in creating campaigns
- B.Sc, HND or Master’s in Marketing, CommunicationPublic Relations, Advertising or related field.
- Two years or more relevant experience
- Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Marketing Programs (Email, Social Media, Google Analytics)
- Communication applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- As Creative Thinker, you will be responsible for translating conceptual design ideas into innovative and expressive multi-media assets, across digital and offline media.
- You are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, is detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- As an innovative individual, you take the customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials for both internal use and external communications.
- The ability to manage multiple high priorities and make tight deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Strong abilities to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills little to no spelling or grammatical errors.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.