GoMyCode is building the future of digital learning in the African continent. For us it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire. GoMyCode is an educational platform that trains top talents on the newest skills and connects them with digital opportunities around the world. At GoMyCode, we provide high-end education on cutting-edge technologies with a focus on projects in an environment that leaves lasting impressions and positively impacts our student lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Finance & Administrative Coordinator
Employment Type: Fixed term Contract
Directly Reporting To: CFO and COO
Department: G&A Team
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- Develop, seek approval, and implement the Finance strategy for the country, taking into account country interests, relevant regulation, corporate standards and guidelines and donor regulations.
- Stay in touch with customer services and people in charge of HR, Finance, Admin, etc. from the other countries
- Deal and take charge of admin and HR, accounting, legal and facilities management
- Report back to the main central team of GO My Code
- Others could possibly be linked to the position according to the needs of the team.
- You possess a Post Graduate Degree (Bac+3) in Accounting
- English communication skills (written and spoken), next to local language skills.
- Experience: intermediate (1-3 years)
- Very well organized
- Strong ability to be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Advanced skills in management
- Ability to perform all tasks in a confidential manner
- You will join a world-class team, determined to disrupt our industry.
- You will feel the excitement of building a start-up and making decisions impacting the whole company.
- You will have professional and personal opportunities to grow with the company.
- You will work in a multicultural environment with people from all over Africa and the Middle East.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online